Monday, December 12, 2005

Narnia...Chronicles of Narnia movie... Last Sunday

I wake up early last Sunday. 630 am pray (subuh) then take a bath and get ready to jogging at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. Sharp 730 am my friend and I start jog. After 2 rounds I stop it is to exhausted... Then I do some exercises, while doing the exercise I feel that somebody straring at me. Oh God that girl again... I ignored...

930 sharp take a breakfast and go back...

Today I plan to watched new movie Chronicles of Narnia movie.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
I arrived at TGV around 1030 am, and i saw a long que at Narnia ticket caunter... what a long que... not again I talked to myself. TGV already seperated the ques into two . One que for Narnia movie and the second que for ohter movies. For Narnia they provide 4 caunters ticket but I still have to wait for along time."bak kata orang alang alang menyeluk pekasam biar sampai ke pankal lengan". After 1 hour que its my turn to buy a tickets, unfortunately there are no more 3 strainght row seats. So I talked to my friend to separated, fortunately they agreed...

Sharp 1150am the movie start....

In World War II England, the four Pevensie siblings --

Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter -- enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide-and-seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor. Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia.


Based on C.S. Lewis' beloved literary classic....

No comments: