Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Niece and Nephew

Today everything goes wrong ...
I forgot my hp and that means i forgot my mum accaunt bank number ...
I promise to my mum that today I should bank in her money ...
I 'll make decision go back home to get my hp ...
Lucky me my boss is not around ..

I would like to share my family member to all of u ...
Hahahaha ... It is just my nephew and my niece only ...


This is Amin ...
He is 3 years old now...
Actually he already been a model when he 2 years old ...
At that time his parent keep his hair long ...
Unfortunately his granparents don't like it ...


This is Intan ...

We called her adik ...
She is very talkative girl ...
Nobody believe that she same age with amin ...
She's very active and nobody believe that she could talk like 7 years old girl ...
If you not believe me , I'll prove it to u ... hahaha

No comments: