Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bored ...

Ohhhhhh ...
Quite bored ...
I do not know where to start , when to start , and what to start ...
It 10:08 am, and I am still do not know what to do ...
I saw and hear a girls gosipping about artist, politician as usual ...
Suddenlly ... ring ... ring ... ring (phone) ...
Go to hell with that ... Is it not my task to aswering the incoming call ...
Empty ...
I do not know lately I feel something bad might be happen to me ...
But I do not know what is it ...

Oh I forgot to tell you that I got my salary for November yesterday ...
That a good new right ... but unfortunately I only get rm600 and another more than half will be pay, but when ??? ...
Patient...
I read newspapers while I write this blog to get more ideas ...

Today hot news other than ASEAN


OCPD: Squats are standard procedure


After read the news the first word come to my mind is "Don't judge a book by its cover". Eventhough the procudure is humaliate but if we consider it is the way our police department to do their work we have to accept it cause it will benefit us too. I know the first thing came to our and my mind when we watched the video we directly blame the policewomen who order the squat ear. Why we should blame the policewomen, she just do her duties. The person to be blame is the person who take the video clip . He should be punish. I feel sympaty to the policewoman who is pregnant now.
no idea ...



I feel proud to be Malaysian when I read the news above. This is the example truly Malaysian. Nancie Foo, an Malaysian chinese artist who teach their child to be Malaysian. She should be an axample to other chinese in Malaysian. She proud to be Malaysian and urged her child to congquer Bahasa Melayu and Melayu customs.

ah ...
my boss came .. .
pretend there are lot of work to do ...
hahahaha...

No comments: