Thursday, October 27, 2005

Being a human

I do not know whether it is a good action to put all my memories, experiences and other thing here. But It seems the only one who read it is me so who cares.
Today I was thinking about my pass life. I keep remind myself that my life would be better if I choose the right path in my career. Since today world especially Malaysia I do not have any right to choose what I want opssss.... not to say i do not have right but the golden oppurtunities to take the right path is not there. Actually I really miss when I worked as GLO at MAS. I was enjoy at that time.
No problems at all , I have to agree what my friend told me that if you not enjoy what you are doing just quit. Now only I think that satisfaction come first. I just wonder how PM and other minister do their work. Are their satisfy with a lot of works, comments, and political issues.

No comments: