Wednesday, April 26, 2006

American Idol - Top 6




American Idol - Top 6 . Who will be eliminate this week. There are 6 contestants left in this real tv series .There are Chris, Paris, Elliot, Taylor, Kellie, Ace and Katherine. Seem like this week quite tough among them. To watch video more about them please do visit my site AdRiEs TeRiTorIeS RulEs.


Chris Daughtry - Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman


chris-01-2006-4-19.jpg


Go Chris Daughtry! Paula Abdul did not take her meds again. What’s up with that I love you and America loves you rant in the end? Haha. I know they were pressed for time but she sounded extra loonie tonight. Go Daughtry!


Wow Chris was stunning tonight! He had the ABSOLUTE BEST performance of the night…The song was so perfect for him and he demonstrated that he could sing love songs. His performance was sooo awesome. I love you Chris! You rock!










Chris Daughtry - Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman MP3





Paris Bennett - The Way We Were


paris-01-2006-4-19.jpg


Her pronounciation bothered me sometimes (maybe it's just me?), but i believe that's what made her different at the same time… at least partially. Great voice as always.


Paris Bennett - The Way We Were MP3





Elliott Yamin - A Song for You


elliott-01-2006-4-19.jpg


Paula is crying!


The best perormance in AI history…

The man has an incredible gift and this should make everyone see that he is the frontrunner in this competition not the underdog.. thank you elliott










Elliott Yamin - A Song for You MP3





Taylor Hicks - Just Once


taylor-01-2006-4-19.jpg


very nice high notes.. very terrible low notes..He sang like nobody taught him how to sing that song. (or somebody badly taught him)Why did he let the chorus take over him in the middle? He whispered and off at low notes and sounded pretty good only the latter high note parts. What’s the nerves I’ve never seen before? I feel funny. I am so bummed. What’s going on Taylor?

disappointed and feel funny tonight. Did he swich the song a couple of days ago again?


Taylor Hicks - Just Once MP3





Kellie Pickler - Unchained Melody


kellie-01-2006-4-19.jpg


I think I just fell asleep for about a minute and a half. That was pretty bad. It seemed to me like she got ahead of the music a bit at times and just…yea…not so good…


Kellie Pickler - Unchained Melody MP3







Katharine McPhee - I Have Nothing


kath-01-2006-4-19.jpg


Katharines strengths are her technical prowess, and experience. Not her high register. In fact, that’s her biggest weakness. And this song is all about having a beautiful high register, which katharine still needs to work on. She gets a bit nasally when up there










Katharine McPhee - I Have Nothing MP3




No comments: